Karma Ayuveda Patient Ravikant Mishra From Palam kidney Treatment Reviews



Karma Ayuveda Patient Ravikant Mishra From Palam kidney Treatment Reviews - Dr. Puneet Dhawan :


Dear Friends, I am Ravikant Mishra, and I live in Palam. Due to work stress, I also had some routine health issues like body pain, abdomen pain, headache, etc. I took medicines from my local chemists for these problems and got relief. But once, I had to follow medicines continuously for months for one of those problems. "Karma Ayuveda Patient Ravikant Mishra From Palam kidney Treatment Reviews". karma ayurveda complaints dr puneet dhawan reviews


When I left the treatment, I started getting the complications back again. Initially, I didn’t notice this condition, but during the same phase, I noticed that why I had to take medicines for such a long period and why I was experiencing the same complications after leaving the medicines. After thinking about this problem for some time, I reached the conclusion that there might be something serious about my health issues. Getting such kind of thought, I became a little worried and contacted an expert doctor in my known. He told me to visit him at his private clinic. "Karma Ayuveda Patient Ravikant Mishra From Palam kidney Treatment Reviews".


On the very next day, I arrived at his clinic and met him. Discussing on my health condition, he prescribed me some medicines with a few medical tests. He instructed me if you didn’t get any relief from the medicines, only then undergo the tests. I nodded and left his clinic. I followed his medicines, and around a week of treatment, I didn’t experience any relief. So, I went for the tests after getting frustrated. I met the doctor again with my reports. He asked me about my health condition and told me to show the reports. karma ayurveda fake fraud scam treatment



"Karma Ayuveda Patient Ravikant Mishra From Palam kidney Treatment Reviews - Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



I handed him the reports. He analyzed my reports for almost 15-20 minutes and then told me that my kidneys were not working the way they should because of minor damage to them. I was worried about hearing this, and therefore many things started flashing into my mind all of a sudden. Anyhow, I focused on his words as he was telling me to start dialysis at any of a certified dialysis center near me. He also told me that as soon as you start taking dialysis, your complications will be gone. "Karma Ayuveda Patient Ravikant Mishra From Palam kidney Treatment Reviews".


I asked some of my friends to where to take dialysis from? Most of them told me to take the help of the internet to find it while others had no idea, and a few of them advised me not to follow this process as it could be more problematic and expensive. In short, I became too confused after talking. So, I thought of taking the help of the internet to check the authenticity of the advice I had got. "Karma Ayuveda Patient Ravikant Mishra From Palam kidney Treatment Reviews".


I started spending hours searching for the best cure for a kidney problem. During the search, I came to know about Ayurveda and what role it could play in my treatment. In my search, I also got to know about complications and limitations of dialysis so there was no option left for choosing dialysis. dr puneet dhawan patient reviews



"Karma Ayuveda Patient Ravikant Mishra From Palam kidney Treatment Reviews - Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



In my further searches, I came to know that Ayurvedic natural treatment can provide a better cure for all sorts of health problems. When I searched about the best Ayurvedic hospital for kidney disease, I got to know about many hospitals that were claiming to offer the best kidney disease cure. But the patients’ reviews were not good for most of the hospitals except few ones; one of them was Karma Ayurveda. Not only the reviews but the number of patients this hospital had cured was also exceptional. "Karma Ayuveda Patient Ravikant Mishra From Palam kidney Treatment Reviews".


Considering many aspects, I finally contacted Karma Ayurveda.


Following their strict diet regimen with Ayurvedic medicines, I started seeing positive results within the first month of treatment. I worked as motivation and boosted my confidence, so I continued the treatment for a few more months and got relieved from all my complications. This is how my kidneys started working naturally after completing Karma Ayurveda’s treatment course. "Karma Ayuveda Patient Ravikant Mishra From Palam kidney Treatment Reviews". dr. puneet dhawan reviews patient complaints


Now, I am hale and hearty, and my kidneys are working well without any medicines or treatment. This is how, you all know, what you should do if you or any of your dear ones get a kidney problem. May God bless you all with good health.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Ayurvedic treatment for patients on dialysis? | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Review Karma Ayurveda | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Karma Ayurveda Patient Reviews Complaints | Dr. Puneet Dhawan