Is Karma Ayurveda Scam, Patient Kidney Treatment Review | Dr. Puneet Dhawan



Is Karma Ayurveda Scam, Fake Fraud, Patient Kidney Treatment Review :

After consultation from Karma Ayurveda, I was able to manage my kidney disease with the help of herbal medications and a healthy diet plan. Though it took time, the results were impressive. When I first came to know that my kidney function was not accurate, I went straight to the nephrologist. "Is Karma Ayurveda Scam, Patient Kidney Treatment Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".

It was blood in the urine that I was scared of, and when I search it on Google, horrifying results came in. The very next day, I made an appointment with the nephrologist near me. Having understood my signs and symptoms, the next thing he did was prescribe some diagnostic tests to check how my kidneys were functioning; only then could he infer something. "Is Karma Ayurveda Scam, Patient Kidney Treatment Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".

The report came a day after the urine and blood samples were given. Meanwhile, my allopathic medications were prohibited for consumption by him. The reports indicated that my kidney function was not accurate, and I had to go for dialysis. 


"Is Karma Ayurveda Scam, Patient Kidney Treatment Review | Dr. Puneet Dhawan"


But as I was not in favor of dialysis and transplant like procedures, so I made a call to Karma Ayurveda. I wanted to get better as early as possible. Unfortunately, this was not possible because the problem was chronic. Doctor Puneet Dhawan also suggested some yoga asanas to strengthen abdominal areas. So, I planned my weekly yoga sessions. I started to walk for short distances at first as my body was not used to exercising. Also, with the phenomenal effects of herbal medications a month later., symptoms started attenuating.  "Is Karma Ayurveda Scam, Patient Kidney Treatment Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


As per my experience, dialysis and transplant can never be a permanent treatment, for they only delay consequences. To get rid of kidney failure completely, there is no way better than Ayurveda. I met Doctor Puneet Dhawan because someone in my family had a treatment from him. I could never believe that my life would change this much after meeting him. 


"Is Karma Ayurveda Scam, Patient Kidney Treatment Review | Dr. Puneet Dhawan"



If you think I have not tried my hands-on dialysis, let me tell you I chose peritoneal dialysis so that I could manage my work also. However, I got no relief and was forced me to go for in-center hemodialysis. Then, my uncle advised me to go to Karma Ayurveda because he also had taken medication from him. "Is Karma Ayurveda Scam, Patient Kidney Treatment Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


I asked for an appointment, and they booked it for the following day. Luckily, the hospital was welcoming, well-staffed, and trained. After showing him my reports, he began treatment. Another year passed, and I have no complications since then. Go for Ayurveda only if you want to get better. Karma Ayurveda Negative Reviews


"Is Karma Ayurveda Scam, Patient Kidney Treatment Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Ayurvedic treatment for patients on dialysis? | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Review Karma Ayurveda | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Karma Ayurveda Patient Reviews Complaints | Dr. Puneet Dhawan