Karma Ayurveda Patient Raj Mathur Siwan, Bihar Complaints Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan


Patient Raj Mathur Siwan, Bihar Complaints Reviews - Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan :

Dear Readers, this is Raj Mathur from district Siwan, state of Bihar. I am here with a brief journey, or you can say life experience of a person who had a kidney problem, and he found and overcome the problem. Seeing the increasing number of kidney patients and rising demand for dialysis and kidney transplantation, I thought to write this post to aware kidney patients about the best kidney disease treatment. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Raj Mathur Siwan, Bihar Complaints Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". karma ayurveda negative reviews



About two years ago, I suddenly started developing numerous health complications that were seeing normal initially, but as time passed, they took their enormous form and were causing the problem in fulfilling my daily chores. Finally, when I realized that I couldn’t attain my normal health, so I contacted some doctors in my known. Most of them were not able to address my problem and only prescribing me medicines normally. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Raj Mathur Siwan, Bihar Complaints Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



Even after taking many medicines in a day, I had no any improvement visible. My doctor was also confused with my problem, so he suggested me to undergo some medical check-ups. I underwent those tests and showed them by reports to the doctor.



"Karma Ayurveda Patient Raj Mathur Siwan, Bihar Complaints Reviews - Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



Seeing my reports, my doctor was shocked as my reports were saying that my kidneys had damaged partially. I didn’t believe on my ears, and I asked him again, “kidney damage?” He replied calmly, yes! Then he added that the problem was in its early phase, so you didn’t need to worry a lot. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Raj Mathur Siwan, Bihar Complaints Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". karma ayurveda scam



When I asked him about the treatment for this problem, he suggested dialysis to me. I asked him about this procedure; he made me understand the whole working principle of dialysis. I was not satisfied with the usage of this technique, so I started with medicines without dialysis. Along with that, I discussed some of my contacts about this problem and its solution. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Raj Mathur Siwan, Bihar Complaints Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



Most of them suggested the same that was dialysis, but one of my colleagues told me about Ayurvedic treatment. I searched about this treatment on the internet and found that it’s worth trying as it could give better results in comparison to Allopathic treatment. I searched deeper and got to know about Karma Ayurveda, an Ayurvedic kidney hospital in Delhi.



"Karma Ayurveda Patient Raj Mathur Siwan, Bihar Complaints Reviews - Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



This institution had cured a large number of kidney patients successfully; I was so impressed seeing this. After some more searches, I decided to give this Ayurvedic kidney hospital a try. I contacted their customer care number and got all my doubts cleared and thus took an appointment as well. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Raj Mathur Siwan, Bihar Complaints Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". karma ayurveda consumer complaints



I arrived at Karma Ayurveda on the appointed date, and my treatment began. I started experiencing improvement in the first month of the treatment and thus continued. After 5-6 months, I had no complications and feeling healthy, active, and energetic than ever before. Finally, the day arrived when my reports said that my kidneys are working properly. Thus, Karma Ayurveda helped me in getting my normal kidneys as well as overall back. Now, my life is back on track and doing quite well in all aspects of life. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Raj Mathur Siwan, Bihar Complaints Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



Kidney patients who had lost all the hopes for a normal life must contact this Ayurvedic hospital at least once in their life as it can prove a boon for you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Ayurvedic treatment for patients on dialysis? | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Review Karma Ayurveda | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Karma Ayurveda Patient Reviews Complaints | Dr. Puneet Dhawan